Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Woke up this morning...

In what was probably my first panic moment at university, I said 'Where the fuck is my key?'

touble.

What am I supposed to do now? 'It's fuckin' game over, man'.
It's okay, I looked around a bit and found it hiding behind Plant, my houseplant. I'm not really sure what kind of Plant he is, but he's not too tough to look after.
My question is; how did my key get there? I didn't put it there. I wasn't drunk last night, and I went to bed early like a good student with a 9am class about Judaism. Last I checked, my key was always where I put it.
Why did It move?
As thus, an inspiration was born partly of my key adventure and partly of my sister's Blog... Why not create my own? I mean, what the fuck? Could be fun. Another way to procrastiante, right?

~~~~~~

So, last night I experience the joy of the grocery van for the first time. It's driven by Miles, a friend of my (other) sister's. I had met him at the Fossil the previous night (we'll save the story of the fossil for another day). For a mere two dollars, you get a free ride in a huge van to the grocery store and then a ride back.
But it's not just a grocery store... It's a plazza, and there is a dollarville, or some other random place like that. And this dollarville has a CD rack.

I have a massive CD addiction.

Lets just say i bought a few CD from Indie record labels that went out of existence a few years ago. Uncle Ho from Denmark, well, for a dollar their CD was more than worth it. And The Anti-Hero rock compilation, well, It's a real prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home