Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The definition of...

Last night I spent hours discussing nothing thats really relevant to acedemics in any way. The topics of conversation ranged far and wide depending on who exactly it was that I was talking to - from Sam Vimes to the nature of correcting people.
Unfortunetly, it all distracted me from my studies. Thus, I was up late last night doing some readings. Now I'm tired. Sucks to that ass-mar.
In other news, I'm probably going to the zoo for the first time in my life this weekend. It should be exciting. I hear they have animals there.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That would be a safe bet. Say hi to my older brother for me he should be in with the Gorilas

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Leslie Puiras said…

    I am moderately excited because the last time I went, I was about... 6 years old. I also can't think of a better group of people to go with! This weekend is gonna be crazy.. OH and P.S. Seanna Murph-dog is coming.. And maybe Sarah/Drew (if they ever stop making out.)

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger James said…

    For their sake I'd like to mention that it is possible to make-out AT the zoo. No matter how gross that may be.
    Seanna Murphy is okay in my books, too.
    The big question: Will I be there?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home