Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back to the Roots

I just finished playing through the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. It was a pretty all right videgame.
Yesterday I also went to the mall and managed to find myself a copy of the Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition for gamecube, and have been playing the original game. It took me back to the days of my youth. Fighting Dodongo is still intense, even in 8bit graphics. What an awesome video game.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Leslie Puiras said…

    Hiiii Jamie :) Hows it going?? I remember that game too-- BELIEVE IT OR NOT. It's a great one. hey?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home