Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

This is interesting.

It seems that I just can't forget my blog. As you may (or may not) have noticed, one of the comments on the last post from January stated that my computer took a few shuddering gasps and nearly gave up the ghost. Ironically enough, my anti-virus software got corrupted and ceased to function (and, indeed, caused more problems than it was worth). Thankfully, I managed to return my computer to complete operational status without a full format, but for one thing: Google does not function. I do not know why, I can find no evidence as to why the page will not load. Most google features DO function, such as image search or google maps.... but not Gmail or the regular search feature. Strange, and indeed annoying, as it meant my faitful blog was out of commision.

I really wasn't willing to go to the library to think out loud on the internet, in the hopes of entertaining both of my readers (thank you, Jaime and Meaghan).

Anyway, My computer is currently sitting in my bedroom, doing nothing. It hasn't even been turned on in weeks. It doesn't have a monitor and is thusly pretty much useless.

So this is my life in convinet bulleted form:

- Apparently I am smart. Professors are suggesting I go to grad school.
- I touch dead fish for a living.
- For some odd reason I bought a paintball gun.
- Jacen Solo embraced the dark side of the force and decided to become a Sith. Holy Crap.
- Jack and I wrote and recorded an album based on the films Mad Max and Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior. It's pretty righteous.

Okay, so they weren't really bullets, they were more just dashes. It's still the news. Maybe I'll have an interesting thought sometime soon? Until then friends...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger meg said…

    something something something DARKSIDE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home