Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Monday, October 18, 2004

This is home

In my infintie insecurity, I recently went through another low time in my life. It seemed like I was outside of the life of everybody else. I went to york and saw how well everybody I knew was doing there, and thought about how I felt like I had no friends at UTSC.
Then something happened. I went home. I saw my family, and not a single one of my friends (although I talked toa few on the phone).
By the end, I realised that I had fun at home, but I wanted to go home. This is home. here. Scarborough.
And I don't feel bad anymore. I'm in a band with Mike on a Bike. My roommate and I hang out. My housemates are generaly pretty good guys. I spent saturday evening tlaking to Andy and, well, mostly his girlfriend, who went to the same elementry school as I did.

I'm not alone here... This is my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home