Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Friday night

Y'know, when I moved to Toronto, I kinda expected friday nights to be a little more exciting than sitting around on my computer. I don't know what I expected, really. But, as it turns out, I do pretty much what I've always done. If there is nothing better to do, I stay at home and write, or watch a movie, or something (like tonight). I've been to the movies with friends... just like home, except the mall the theater was in was bigger. I went downtown to see an indie rock concert... That's not anything new, really. To the bar for a drink? Done that as well.
I think just about the only thing I CAN do here that I can't do at home is subway surfing.
Not that I'm complaining... all these things are great fun, and I do have to admit, I've got a few more options in the biggest city in Canada than I did back in Owen Sound...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home