Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Time Consumer ... Time Consume Me

I found a new way to occupy my time today. I signed up for the NaMoWriMo contest. Yes, in the month of Novemeber, I'm going to write 50,000 words worth of novel in the month of november. And, as a matter of fact, I'll be blogging it. It'll be called "Crisis of Idealism: A Space Opera" which sounds real impressive now, but might turn out as utter drivel. Such is the life. Feel free to check it out, I'll be creating that blog tonight.

In other news, I'm working furiously on finding a publisher for my epic story "Oh Shit". The story doesn't fit solidly into any particular genra, so finding a publisher isn't easy. I was ready to submit it to one literary magazine, until I found their maximum word count, which was just about half the length of my story. Its too short to be a novel (or even a novella), but too long to be a short story. Damn.

In Other other news, I bought posters today. I got this sweet Radiohead OK Computer that goes beyond Majestic and I finally own my very own Army of Darkness movie poster. YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home