Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Girls and Pills

I dragged my way home from Metaphysics today. It was a late night finishing off the Dubliners, seeing as how I was being tested on the content today. I was tired and Metaphysics wasn't all the exciting (No exam results until at least friday.
I get in the door and see it -- A Package.

I hope thats for me.

It was for me all right. I wasn't expecting this package for some weeks to come. My very own copy of Flickerstick's newest album that isn't even out in stores yet camed along side their recent EP/DVD, featuring video footage from the Causing A Catastrophe live album and Six new songs!
Exciting stuff, Let me tell you.
Flickerstick got a little louder, a little angrier, a little better and in some cases, a little more like a Pink Floyd sound-alike.
In other news, the English Midterm went rather well today. It was a collection of short answer questions and an interesting essxay about the loss of transcedental Certitude and how it relates to people's perception of reality.
To celebrate my completion of midterms, I played Prince of Persia for an hour and listened to Flickerstick.

*I LIKE THE GIRLS WHO LIKE THE PILLS!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home