Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Of tea bags and boxer shorts

Last night was one of those night that you just couldn't focus. So what if I have three mid-terms today? I was sitting in my room with Mike on a Bike and Ryan, looking at some music when Paul walked in and said to Ryan, "hey man, do you got a Tea bag I can have?" He made a round shape with his fingers when he said this. Mike and I looked at each other, then started laughing.
It was pretty damn funny. In a good natured way, Paul says "Fuck off, I just want some tea. You guys are bastards." Then he laughed too, because it was funny. After this, it was impossible to focus on Renaissance music anymore, despite what we tried, and we ended up playing The Patient by Tool on our guitars.
Later on, my roommate told me about his lucky boxers. He's afraid that if he wears them too often, the luck will run out. Sometimes, he thinks he should use them, but then thinks 'I might need them more later'.

What is it exactly that makes something lucky? I'm not sure, but I think my toque might be lucky (it's not cold enough for it too have sold out yet...) Why? Well, because last night I decided it should be, and my Metaphysics exam was the easiest five questions I've ever had to answer for a test in my life (relatively speaking, of course. In grade two, I used to mix up 6 and 9, and questions involving them were hard. Now I don't even think about addition).

Good ol' lucky toque ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home