Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

What the hell is that?

Boo Radley came over from York to watch Dawn of the Dead yesterday. You have to leave a $20 deposit with the convience store when you rent a movie. I had to extract some money from the cash machine to do this, and figuring that I might need another twenty for food or something within the next few days, I got fourty bucks out. The second Twenty was one of the old ones. I mean the Old old ones, like from 1979. It's not every day you see one of those. A lot of people I showed it to didn't even recognise it at first.

Dawn of the Dead was a pretty damn good movie. I like how the "New" Zombie is being used in films since 28 Days Later... The fast zombies who can run. No more lurching around the room. I'm glad that the good old fashioned "urrghhh... UURRRGHHH!!!!" still hasn't died, though.

On no! The zombies are after us! maybe if we walk briskly we'll be able to escape them!
Urghh!!!
They're lurching at just under walking pace!! How will we ever escape them!?!
URRRGHH!!!

Man, Zombies are so cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home