Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

All this loafing is taking it out of me

Reading week is proving to be pretty damn good. I mean, there was a good time on the weekend where I various spent time in A-11 (which was, if possible, dirtier than usual and the smell of garbage probably came from the garbage on the floor), played a game of risk and ended up watching trailer park boys with Mike and Brian. There was an extreemly uneventful emo-day where I managed to listen to Death Cab for Cutie and watch Pirates of the Carribean. Tuesday provided an evening at my sisters house, with more Risk and more Death Cab. Tonight allowed me the concession of fish and chips and the opportunity to repair a friendship I didn't even know was damaged.
The unfortunate part about all of this? I don't have enough reading done yet... Damn you Long John Silver, why can't you hurry up with your pirating so I can move onto my American Lit? Plus I'm really tired. Man, reading week is really taking it out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home