Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Reading week?

In a little over 10 hours, I should be done this hideous religion midterm that will probably destroy my soul (ironically, since it is, after all, religion) Then I can relax for a while... but then, after that, I have to read. Adn tehn read more. And then maybe go see Run With The Kittnes, but after that, I'll have to read. Basically, it looks like a lot of reading this week. They really weren't kidding when they named this guy.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger meg said…

    james, don't worry- your soul is actually indestructable so you needn't worry about it being killed off entirely. and what the hell...your reading week is this week? BAH!

    grood luck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home