Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Ahhh...

This was one of those weekends where you sit around and do nothing. Well, that's not entierly true, because I read a lot, and I went and picked up the only copy of Crisis of Idealism in existance at the post office. But, well, I didn't cause hijinks across the city or anything, I just chilled out and enjoyed a little time to myself. I even splurged and bought a shiny new copy of The Killers' Hot Fuss... a must superb album.
That being said, it has been well over three years since I found the Jade Monkey, and I still DO NOT have my shiny new donkey. Who do I see about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home