Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Partied Out

I don't even know what to say. After the Pub on Thursdayt night in the previous entry, I thought I would be able to chalk this weekend down as good. But then, on friday, I got a call from an old friend... "Hey there stranger" says the voice I did not immediately recognise from the other end of the line. It took me about another four seconds to realise who it was... Andrew Dzenis, aka Beats. One of my co-workers from camp this summer and a friend of mine, inviting me to a party at his awesome pad. There were some intense transit directions that involved no less than four transfers, but in the end it was well worth it. There was one hell of aparty and i ended up sleeping on J-Bo's floor. Again. And then I thought it was over, so, last night, I was laying in the dark watching the Chronicles of Riddick when mike burst in and says "Road trip!"
Who am I to deny that? It was a pre-party for Paul's birthday party. And again, there was more drinking and more people, and more fun. But now, now I could use a good solid day of doing laundry and homework... and maybe even sleeping, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home