Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

If I hadn't've Been Drunk, it Would Have Been Embarassing

A bunch of us went to the mighty Fossil and Haggis to watch the world junior hockey gold medal game the other night.
We stayed for kareokee.
After watching Canada score four goals in the the fourth period, it seemed wrong not to drink copious amounts of Canadian.
And lets face it, after enough pithers are on the table, you're bound to say yes when anybody asks to do a duet. Even if Andy from E-9 is stone sober and suggest "Girls Just Wanna have Fun." It seemed wrong not to do a roger baan style falseto while singing that song. And well, Ricki Martin, well, that was Matt's idea. We lived la vie da loca, oh yeah [sarcasm]. But it didn't end there, oh no, it didn't end there. After a few more beers, there was "I'm gonna be" (AKA 500 Miles) by The Proclaimers... I felt compelled to use the punk rock lyrics ... "And If I haver, whatever the fuck that means, I'll be the one thats haverin' to you..."

Of course, in my state, I forgot that Johnny Blue, the Karoekee man, is, in fact, scottish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home