Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Monday, December 06, 2004

My fingers are cold

I had this intense vivid dream about a blizzard last night.
I woke up, and there was snow everywhere. Hehehehe... Score. I control the weather. No, really, this is the second time that it seems like I've made it snow in as many weeks. Maybe my errant comment of "I wish I were an X-Man" after seeing X-Men 2 in the drive in at Owen Sound came true. My power? I can make it snow. My name? Uhh...

...

I really can't think of anything corney enough to be my x-man name. But my Wu-Tang Clan name (accoring to the Wu-Name generator) is Radiophonic Oddity. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home