Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Serj?

Where has System of a Down been?
Why has there been no new album?
What has the ever active Serj Tankain, the Screamin' Armenian been up to lately?
These questions I began to ponder the other day. I was thinking about the guy in Wiarton that looks like Serj(so much so that, the first time I saw him walk past my house, I almost rushed outside to ask for an autograph) and began to wonder, what has System been up to since the release of Steal This Album?
My answer came to me in the form of the internet. There are two new System of a Down albums coming out next year, called Hypnotise and Mesmerise. Score!
At any rate, I just felt like saying something about my love for System.

BONUS MESSAGE: Thornley is sold out - Scalping adventure commences on friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home