Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Wax'd part II

Tonight, there was no beige eyed man that I could see.
Wax President preformed to his utmost abilities in a new mode - not longer is Delux or President or Opposite a certainty. Tonight, Wax Mannequin was in Semi-Pro Mode. It was unlike anything that had ever been experience by the likes of me before. I'm not sure that I can say that he flew around the room - I'm not sure thats what Semi-Pro Wax does.
What I can say is that I knew I had to rock out on the dance floor. And I did. Many more people were with me, and we all knew the words to the songs. If this was because we were already familiar with them or because the sheer intensity forced them into our minds without a mind protector, I cannot say.
What I can say is that it was some of the best damn five bucks I ever spent.
Plus, Wax Mannequin played three songs I'd never heard before - the prospect of a new album is ripe... maybe in a year or so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home