Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Acedemic Slacker

They say I'm an Ontario Scholar, I got the fifty bucks and the certificates to prove it (From my MPP and the Minister of Education).
Only problem is, I've noticed that over the past few weeks there has been a serious shift in the way I do work. Due dates are no longer measured in days like they once were, long ago. Now I wire it down to the hour... and I suspect I wouldn't find any troubles with the minute.
I get my work done, but is the slacking really justified?
Tomorrow - tomorrow I'll get some work done.
Slacker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home