Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

The law of the land

I went to the mall yesterday.
The express purpose was to pay my bills. And I did pay my bills. There were quite a lot of dollars chaning hands yesterday, let me tell you.
There was a problem though. I found myself inside Musicworld, looking at DVDs. And I found... it.
The dream of many people... the Wayne's World DVD Box set... Wayne's World and Wayne's World 2... together... for twenty-five bucks!
In admitting my guilt, I have to admit I also bought the new A Perfect Circle album. I said I wasn't going to, I know, but i couldn't leave it behind. I mean, have you heard Maynard sing John Lennon's 'Imagine'? It's freaking Incredible, to say the least.
I also spent the two dollars and bought the new U2 single. It's the first time I've ever spent money on U2 for myself and not my sister.

Imagine no posessions... I wonder if you can. No need for greed or hunger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home