Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Musical History

There was a song I used to listen to many years ago - it had a catchy tune, and I liked it. Damned if I knew what it was called or who it was by, but the meledy stuck with my through the years.
It took me eveyr once in a while, I would hum it and think "damn - what was that song". I played it on my guitar tonight... as if out of nowhere, Paul remembered some of the lyrics. I jumped on google and soon learned it was Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger. A friend downloaded it for me. Maybe it's not quite what I listen to in this day and age, but damn - it's still a catchy tune.

....Paranoia, Paranoia, Paranoia, and everybody's comin' to get me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home