Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

"Jump-Up" and "Poon-Tang"

I was bored yesterday and got to thinking: Its been a long time since I hung out with J-Bo. So, i pick up the phone with the intent of proposing a waynes world marathon. I say "What's happenin' man?" and J-Bang replies "I'm havin' a jump-up"
What the fuck is a jump up?
Don't worry, I was confused too. If you know Jared, then you know sometimes he makes things up and he also mumbles. Turns out it was a party. Not a bad deal. So after the Longest TTC ride in the history of mankind (I'm beginning to hate the University-Spadina line) I arrive at Winters. I realised I didn't know Jared's room number or his phone number - I figured I'd just ask the Porter. Well, surprise surprise when I happen to walk right past his window! Claire's inside, she waves at me, and J-Bo met me at the front door.
From this point, the night just took off. At first, J-bo was afraid of a dud party and left me alone in his room with three girls I don't know to try and find more recruits for the party. It didn't work, but we soon managed to get J-bo's quota of people he can sign in into his room - and more people were on their way!
We had a new mission - first floor room, bars on the window... It was time to liberate ourselves. A quest for a screw driver lent us to find a man on the fourth floor who would aid us in our plight and unsrew the evil bars. The window, once open, provided a gateway to freedom! And a whole bunch more people came, including Boo Radley, Jimmy, and Erin. It was supa-good-times. And so progressively more drunken people had a good time in J-Bo's dormitory, and we onely got one verbal warning to turn down the music.
When the party was winding down, J-Bo was having a discussion with one of the last people around about the success of the evening.
For some reason, it was noted that there were a lot of girls in the room. J-Bo, with more tact than a tac and t stuck together to make a stupid word says while laughing "Yeah, there was a lot of Poon-Tang".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home