Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Walk Left, Stand Right

Escalators are quite possibly one of the most entertaining aspects of living in Toronto. I mean, these things are everywhere! You cannot deny the fact that when you were six, escalators were exciting, and a highlight of your day. Well, the number of times I had been on an escalator before I moved to the city could be counted on my hands.
Escalators still bring me a great (yet secret) joy.
I like to ride the escalator, so I pay close attention to the rule of 'walk left, stand right' so people don't get pissed off at me.
I noticed today, when walking down a staircase in my school, that I immediatly drifted to the left side, on impulse. Thats what I get for riding the escalators in subway stations for fun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home