Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Twenty Aught Five

After the long break at home, I have returned to Scarborough. There are a lot of stories I could write, like tobaganning on Christmas with my family, or sending Franky to sleep with the proverbial fishes, or playing through Rogue Squadron II with my brother, or the time a sheet of Auto glass exploded six inched from my face, or a five hour trip for a five minute consultation with a dentist, or even the tale of new years eve and all the people in my basement.
But instead, I'll tell the tale of "RODENY!!!!!!!"
There was a guy outside my house, who shouted "RODENY!!!!!!!" a couple of times. I was experiencing some light insomnia at the time, and his shouting wasn't helping.
It stopped, but then I heard footsteps on the porch, and a knock at the door. Then, after that, I heard the door open.
I was about to get up when I heard my step dad walk down the hall to find a man looking for somebody named Rodeny sitting on out couch in the dark ... perhaps, even, waiting for Rodeny.
It took him a while to realise that we weren't going to sell him drugs.
I guess I'm desinted to be looked upon as a drug dealer... even though I'm not.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home