Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Beer Pong

I've noticed a trend - most of my posts recently seem to, in some way, involve alcoholic substances. I really didn't expect to turn into a drinking machine at university, but last night I had to get out of my house and do something - so I went to G-9 where an illustrious game of beer-pong was being played.
The game is simple.... you have cups of beer on the table, and you try to bounce a ping-pong ball into your opponents cup. One bouce only. Challenger starts with four cups, winner starts with however many they had left over from last game plus two. Wen the ball goes in the cup, you drink it. Simple enough? The problem is, when English John lands four in a row and you have to chug back a lakeport Honey in less than a minute, well, things can only down hill from there.
In the end, it wasn't so much beer pong as it was stright shots of Jamacain Rum pong. I got sort of disorderly last night, and I watched a couple of episodes of Scrubs when I tried to talk to my friends on the internet.
ahhh... good times
In other news completely, I read the second half of Huckleberry Finn yesterday - what a good book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home