Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

your blood turns to ice

I find it interesting how you always get bad news at the wrost of times. I don't mean bad news like "Your essay is bad, you get a D!" I mean bad news like "Your sister was in an accident."

Thats the bad news I got today. And I know I should be studying for my midterms right now, but my thoughts are quite obviously elsewhere. I'm worried about her, despite the reassurances of my family. My mother tells me that she is doing fine, that she was happy and making jokes about it and being strong, like my sister always is, but I'm still worried about her. It can't be easy for her, I know she'll be facing a lot of tough challenges in the coming months.

the hardest part for me is not being able to tell her that I'm thinking about her. She's in some hospital in Ottawa, and I can't talk to her while she's there and I'm here. So, my only real option is to go there, which, unfortunetly means that I'm probably not going to go to the zoo this weekend. Maybe I'll just have to go when Meaghan gets better. I know how much she might like to see the Giraffes and, maybe, just maybe they would have a sack full of kittens.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yo james, its melissa.
    i don't have anyone's phone number here in waterloo because my phone got shipped to montreal for repairs.

    is megs alright? what happened? can you email me or something -- melissaits@hotmail.com, or call, 584-5894 (519)...

    i hope everything is ok.. or as ok as these contexts can get.
    m.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home