Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Well, isn't that interesting?

For not even really wanting to party, I'm going to have to go ahead and say that last night turned out rather interesting.

There were some Eastern European beers that I drank because I thought the labels were funny. So, after half a litre each of Slovenian and Ukrainian beer, I started to debate my options. In short, they stop drinking, Brue or El Dorado. I, for some odd reason, went with the El Dorado... Rum named after the city of gold, with a big pirate ship on the lable (I drink a lot of stuff for the lable).

Long story short, I was soon mingling with a bottle of rum in one hand. And, well, the rum and I have an intersting reltaionship. This bottle of rum, in particular, is very special.

It is responisble for causing me to climb the grain elevators in owen sound on a dark rainy summerfolk night. It is responsible for me singing a song that I didn't know the words to, or really the chords of, at the top of my lungs in Luke's dining room. It is responsible for Swiming at sauble... any of you who were there know that story. It is responsbile for a nasty hangover at camp, where I shirked my duties in favour of a nap on a sunny picnic table.

Now, it is responsible for even more. Like me still not being done my essay. Procrastination, hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home