Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Sincerest apologies

This is to all of the potential listeners of Drop-D radio:
Tonight, there was a mix up and the key was not where it was supposed to be. We Could not get that key, and thusly could only moan like zombies as we tried to dig through the glass of the booth.... like zombies.... So very sorry to all of you.

But, I did meet this guys in the Student Centre and he asked me for my help. Apparently he had just been beat up... He tells me all his credentials for some odd reason, perhaps just to assure me of his predicament. He even showed me his U of T alumni card. It was abit weird, but I took him to the cop shop, where he said thanks and I parted ways. Strange days.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Leslie Puiras said…

    yeah. how will I ever ask mike about our date if no one returns the key?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home