Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Docks can bite me

Crappiest venue ever!

The stupid Docks is stupid, and I think I might hate it.

I saw Coheed and Cambria there last night and it was too packed, the stage was small and ineffective, the sound was crap and some jerk wouldn't let me by to get to my friends. I'll admit the jerk isn't the fault of the docks, but still. That venue was dumb.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Leslie Puiras said…

    *ahem*..

    (bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-biddy-bom) do-do DO (bom-bom-bom) do-do DO (bom-bom-bom) do-do DO (bom-bom-bom) BA BA BAAAAA.... OHHHH CANADAAAAAAA...

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger James said…

    I am going ot kill you next time I see you, you know that right?

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chill

     

Post a Comment

<< Home