Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A new novel...

Hey guys, it's officially november, and I have started my new novel. I went with the sort of Ourgatory-like idea, and its going to be intense, I can tell you that.
Check out the spelling and grammar challenged online first draft version at http://thetaleoflucas.blogspot.com/ ... There is a considerable amount of stuff about The Tale of Lucas on that blog, but that is not the novel I'm writing. The one I'm writing is nameless for now, and starts with the post "A new story begins"
Enjoy if you like, or hate it. Do what you will. I'm going to have fun with this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home