Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Emo

My strange fascination with emo took an odd turn a few weeks ago when i tried to come up with the most emo sentence ever. I camo up with this:

Oh rapture, Ameliorate the lamentable fissure of my cardiac organ prior to the vascular decompression of all emotion!

Excuse the errors, its dark and this is a strange computer.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're so emo. I think it may actually go beyond your concious choice to dabble in some things emo.. I think you are becoming emo to the core.

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can see it in your eyes.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger James said…

    good thing my eyes aren't green ... or black. Either is equally as emo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home