Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Pea soup fog - go back to start

When my family was young we used to play a lot of board games. One of the bedrooms in our first house used to be a kitchen. I have fond memories of playing the Game of Life in that room. We didn't ever really play it quite right, and we didn't even have all the pieces, but it was still fun. My sister Meaghan had a bad habbit of landing on the square that said "Pea soup fog - go back to start." Oh how she hated that pea soup fog...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger meg said…

    what do you mean hated? there's nothing past tense about me and my hatred for that tiny square.

    stupid pea soup fog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home