Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Allow me to go all emo in this post.

I keep on having these dreams where my vision degrades to the point where I can see nothing but blurs, even when I put on my glasses. If I try really hard to see something (the point where it almost hurts, kind of like when you're super tired and falling asleep, but fighting to keep your eyes open) things start to focus, buts not enough. Its really frustrating. Furthermore, these dreams have been happening for a while now, but it's only recently I've awknowledged them in real world. I sort of wonder what it means, but then I remember that I have both terrible eyesight and a creeping terror of losing all my eyesight. Weird shit, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home