Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Zombies are so freakin' cool, man.

My sister sent me a link to a photo from last year's Zombie Walk here in toronto. J-Bo was one of the two featured zombies in said photo. It was pretty intense. Check it.

Needless to say, I'm becoming irrationally excited about the zombie walk. No doubt, I will be contact jared and be planning zombie costumes in no time. VV boutique may see some old suit jacket action hyjacked for my future zombie-hood. Plus, it will allow for me to have an effective halowe'en costume... I've come to terms with the fact that dressing up as a Jedi Knight probably isn't going to happen (and even if it did, it wouldn't be as cool as a zombie).

Anyway, the point of this post: I've named my new song about zombies. I've sort of taken inspiration from the cross-genre success of Sean of the Dead. The song is called "Lesions on the Hearts of the Undead." It's about how zombies have feelings, too. I'm sure the content will reflect how zombies feel they shouldn't be a symbol for rampant mindless consumerism. Even if they are. No wonder they always attack the mall.

"Deeeaaaaallllllsss...... DDDDEEEEAAAALLLLLSSSSSS!!!!"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home