Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Monday, November 20, 2006

sailboat race

I had a dream last night that Corey and Trevor of Trailer Park Boys were in a sailboat, racing Mr. Lahey who was in an aluminum boat with an outboard motor down a river. I mean, honestly, what the hell? Who has a dream like that? I think I might fire my subconscious mind.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger meg said…

    i had a dream that morrissey was hanging out in my room and yelling at me because last night, i was eating dill picles and there's dill pickle juice in a bowl on my desk. and for some reason that dill pickle juice just pissed morrissey right off.

    fire my subconscious too, please.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home