Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I'll fossil YOUR haggis!

Ah yes, the mighty Fossil and Haggis.
Its the bar that UTSC students go to on tuesday night for a jolly good time with Mr. Blue, the kareokee guy. He's pretty kick-ass, let me tell you.
I have just returned from an evening at the fossil. I walked up alone, only to find my buddys English John and Nathan there. We had a few pints, sang a few songs and Now I'[m trying to type sober when I'm drunk. Such is the life of the university studnet...
Mmmm... Metaphyisics at 10am tommorow. Well, at least Seager will be interesting, even if i'm not participating actively in the class.

Fuck participation. The Fossil is much more important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home