Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Inside The Eye!!!!

I went dollarstore CD shopping again.

This time, I got Skin Yard: Inside The Eye and a single by the same band called Undertow
A CD simply called B.Y.O.B. and a Greg Ginn single called Payday

Don't ask me who these bands are -- I've never heard of any of them before.

But, again, for a dollar a peice, thus far, I'd say they're worth it. You just can't go wrong for that price. If they suck, you could probably get rid of 'em at a pawn shop, and make back your dollar.

But, not to worry, for a Slovenian hair metal band, Skin Yard is pretty good.

*Rocks out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home