Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Wash THIS, jerk!

Hey, isn't this an age of maturity? Or at least, shouldn't it be?
I dunno about you, but a little immaturity here and there can be fun, but there's a line, people.
I'll bet when Ford put his model T on the road, it got real dusty. And I'll bet some prick walked by, saw it, and wrote "Wash me"... Then some other prick wrote "Please" and then, a third prick drew whatever passed for a rude picture back in nineteen ought nine.
I'm willing ot bet nobody except for these three pricks found it funny back then. And you know what? I'm willing to bet it's the same way now. Maybe the pricks aren't the same, and maybe it's the UTSC grocery Van and not a Model T, but it's still just as lame.
Pricks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home