Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

It Begins....

"You'll notice the one that you had loved in dreams is here among the others...."
Oh yes... Coheed and fuckin' Cambria.

The other day, i had a bit of a panic. My OSAP came through alright, but the value was looking a little low. And i mean, it looked a bit low to be the 60% you get in fall. I owed the school more than I had in ye olde bank account the amount i was gettgin from OSAP -- Or so I though.
I got back to my computer, sat down, and tried to figure out if i would have enough money to eat this semester. I log onto ROSI, look at my balance and gasp. It's exactly $3,500 dollars lower than its supposed to be. And then it dawns on me... I thought my scholarship came through as part of my OSAP payment. It doesn't. It get applied directly to the money i owen the school.
So this semster, I have enough money that I could buy Ritz crackers instead of the no-name ones.
Or, I could save as much for next year as possible.

But, in the end, I get an email from my good friend Motman 9000. He tells me that Coheed and Cambria are playing at the Kool Haus on October 18th, and he's got tickets...

Screw Next year... Coheed and Cambria, baby!

The Love that I've had in my dreams recently -- the love of a Coheed and Cambria concert I haven't been too yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home