Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

It's Hammer Time!

Yooorrrk york york york... york york, york york...

Guess where I'm goin' tomorrow? York.
Well, I guess I didn't even really give you a chance on that one. I've been at UTSC for a few weeks now, and since I live in the same city as some of my friends, I figure I can go visit them.. even if it's at a second rate institution like York
(So my school was designed by a guy who usually does prisons, and the humanities wing is often described as "The Bunker" ... I've got to have a LITTLE pride... I mean, it's my school!)
Luke and Candice are going to be a round for sure, and I want to see If i can track down Boo... But, amongst the 45,000 students (or whatever it is) I'd say it's like the proverbial needle in a hay stack. Meh, whatever... I'm goin' to York! And adventures will be had.

Straight up Muthafucka! WHOO!!!!!
-American Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home