Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Crappy Laundromat

I was all excited for being entierly caught up on laundry for the first time since october today. I had a plan to use two washers, throw that stuff in two dryers, and then use the same washers AGAIN. Only one problem... One of my 'faithful' washing machines is broken and the spin cycle doesn't work. I just spent half an hour wringing cold water out of my clothing so I could dry it properly... Stupid washing machine. Now I can't use that washer again, so I'm stuck with some crappy one load at a time deal. Two would be so much more convient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home