Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm more hardcore

I just learned that Barn Owl (That'd be J-Bo's band) is number 10 on the U of T radio station downtown. Many well deserved congradulations. That lands them four places above The Ghost Is Dancing. A well deserved victory, since no matter how hard The Ghost is Dancing tries, they just can't be The Arcade Fire. They even tried stealing the music and writing their own words, and not even that worked. (ie - the ghost is dancing sucks and I think they might be J-Bo's nemesis)

Anyway, I'd just like to point out that I was playing Barn Owl on Drop-D radio long before they even released an awesome EP called "Barn Owl Plays a Wooden Hall Show."

This proves that I am way more hardcore than those St. George jerks.

Jerks.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home