Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Lo-Fi Acoustic Noise

Hello my friends.
I have embarked on a project these past few days that may take some more days to complete, but I wish to tell you of it. It's name is Lo-Fi Acoustic Noise, and it is my first album. Yes, apparently I play guitar and sing and I noticed that, yes, I have many songs that I have written and I think people might like to listen to.
This might not mean much to you now, but these are the songs that will be on it:

-Tobaganing
-Last Night
-The Orpheus Progression
-Tired Cliche
-That Song that Ryan Liked/A Waltz in the Shadows of El Dorado
-Nothing Else is There
-A Love Song
-The as yet untitled "Three Blackbirds" song
-Crevassing (maybe ... if I can nail the vocals)
-I Can Save You
-Two Paths
-The Ballad of Luke Skywalker ( ... yes, really)
-Oldwood (feat. Mike Lamberti on electric guitars)
-Paul is Dead

Ambitious. Dangerous. Self-Produced. Intense. Now all I need is an audience...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Leslie Puiras said…

    Is "Paul is Dead" about my goldfish paul that i made you flush? The one that got half eaten by a raccoon and left on my desk...

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Stuart said…

    He could also be refering to that stuff that came out about Paul being dead after Abbey Road came out.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger James said…

    Stu nails it in one. Sorry wheels.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home