Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Ahhh.... youth

Back in elementry school they used to do seminars about why smoking is bad for you. they handed out stuff like low-quality stickers that had the no smoking symbol on them. The ink wasn't applied very well, and the eraser on the end of a HB pencil could take it off teh sticker paper. I used to erase the cross bar of red that runs through the circle, so i was left with a cigarette surrouned by a red ring, which in some twisted way confused the symbols and made the no smoking sticker into a smoking sticker.

Yeah, I was a badass in grade four.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger SClerk said…

    Thats awesome...we never got stuff like that. I have no idea how old you were in grade 4 (im guessin not that old) I think id like a sign like that now...

    Leslie laughed at my englishness the last time i posted here, hope i dint say anything too english this time!

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger James said…

    No, there is no "better had do" in this post.

    In grade four I was... 10 or so, for the record.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Leslie Puiras said…

    hahaha just like you're still a "badass" now. right jamie?



    Yes. Yes, i'm snickering.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Stuart said…

    I can remember wanting to beat the snot out of two or three different people on a regular basis when I was in Grade 4.

    You could say I have mellowed out some since then.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home