Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Super Mario

I have a long history of doing mario jumps. Basically, you just jump in such a way that, in profile, you look like Super Mario jumping in classic fist-breaking-brick fashion.

For the last few months, an old injury has been bothering me. A knee injury, in point of fact.

Today in the shop, I pulled a mario jump out of nowhere, saying "shpling-ong" as I did so.

The power of super mario is so intense that when I landed, my knee popped, and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, the pain was gone, full range of motion was returned to the joint and muscles around it lost a bunch of tension I didn't even know was there.

The moral of the story - Never underestimate the power of Super Mario Brothers. You may think it's just a series of video games, but you my friend are more than wrong.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, that is awesome. Long live the man in red overalls!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger SClerk said…

    super mario that was my favourite game. Anyways just wanted to say hi...im coming to Canada in 10 days...so i better see you and your stupid at some point. Hope lifes treating you good

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger SClerk said…

    ...face was the missing word (after the word stupid), now its not a good insult...its all ruined.

     
  • At 2:57 AM, Blogger Leslie Puiras said…

    BAAH-hahahaha.

    Sarah.. that was wonderful-- even more wonderful because i'm not the one who looks SILLY.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home