Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I was going to wait

Here's the story: No doctor yet, but I'm going tomorrow. Why? Well, y'see, last night when I was busy getting drunk and puking on myself, there is a good possability I broke my foot.

Also, to the mysterious people who saved me from a night on the cold, cold lawn: thank you. I don't know who you are, but I really appreciate it.

In short: this weekend's adventure was a bit of a disaster. But, judging by my foot, I guess I had fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Leslie Puiras said…

    Oh Jamie... Listen, .. no never mind.


    Just don't kill yourself, and make sure it's not broken. I earned myself the name "Stumblina" at camp after getting drunk and walking around on my broken foot. Bad news bears.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home