Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pictures of me at camp. Exciting title. Notations!

On occasion is becomes necessary to pick another man's nose when he is picking yours.

Ignore the creepy dude in the forground. The purpose of this picture is obviously to show off my wicked farmer's tan.


Lactose and I were required to dress up as animals one day. She sported the cow, whereas I was a badger. I danced a lot.

This here is Darth Moist the Unpleasant. Kodi and I ran a special day where we vied for control of the camp (he was Kodi-wan Kenobi). Favourite memory - having more than half the camp lift their glasses to me at lunch while the imperial march played. Man, that was awesome.

This is a Picture of Rosemary and I winning fifth place in the Eco Challenge. We were team "No, your mom!" until somebody decided to say "Your mom" jokes were offensive. So we changed it to "Ista Mater."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home