Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Somewhere, hope is hiding

Sometimes something incredibly small can help you realise something important. Yesterday, when I took out the garbage, I found a colony of mice in the garbage can outside. They were stuck in it and would have died if I had left them there. Most of the mice tried to hide themselves under an empty plastic bag, but one just stopped and looked at me. I grabbed the garbage, tipped the can over, closed the lid on the garbage comparment and I walked away. There's hope for the mice. Somewhere, there is always hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home