Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Whoa... sorry about that

Ah yes, faithful readers (all 2 of you), I have returned!
what happened in my time off? Well, we can say that most of the interesting stuff centers around the name "Pucknell."
Let us begin with the morning after a random evening of drinking. Chui had convinced Paul's little sister to take us to the Mandarin for hangover buffet - a fine meal any day of the week. Katie (that would be Paul's sister) is a fresh G2 driver... I'm not sure what happened exactly, but I think the car wasn't in park when we were going to get into it. Well, long story short, she ended up parking the car on my foot, and then not believing me when I asked her to back up a little. The funny part was, after she did move the car, there were tire treds on my boot! Not harm was done, however, it was all in good fun.
The Pucknell centered trouble didn't end there that day, however. At the Mandarin, I was foolish enough to leave my drink unattended... coke disguises soy sauce very well. Paul, it seems, had spiked my drink with some unfriendly flavour. The whole room was in on it, people from across the dining hall were laughing at me. It was also good times.
There is another story, but I have to go... there is a radio show to put on!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soy sauce spiked coke? Boooyah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home