Pirates are Cool.

Captured bits of life... Pirates at no extra cost. Arrrg. Also cool: Zombies, Aliens, Ninjas, Dinosaurs, Vikings, the Noble River Horse, the Sinister Octopi, Robots and Kittens.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Giant Monsters and 80's Television

I really wish I had a camera that worked so I could show you how my Godzilla action figure is holding my David Hasslehoff as Micheal Knight action ficure of the pit that is my desk. Is there impending doom for Micheal Knight, or will K.I.T.T. show up and save the day? Could Godzilla's radioactive breath destroy K.I.T.T.'s armour? And what if Mothra were to show up? What then would Godzilla do? If K.I.T.T. desroyed Godzilla, would he be able to fend off Mothra as well, and save Tokyo?
Difficult questions. This is what I think about when I should be studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home